Sunday, July 31, 2011

12-Books-in-12-Months Challenge

After starting this blog I added to my life list to do a blogging challenge probably as a means of not letting the blog get too dormant. Fortunately, my husband came up with one - 12 books in 12 months. The details can be found on his blog, Armchair Squid. You should take part and let me know where you're posting.

I've already completed the first book for the category - "a book you really don't want to read but everyone keeps raving about it". I'll post a review soon. I'll happily take suggestions for a "tear-jerker". For the category "a book from a genre you don't normally read" I'd like to do a good historical bodice ripper so I'll also take suggestions for that as well.

In the meantime, I hope you're enjoying summer.




No comments:

Post a Comment