Friday, April 20, 2012

A to Z Blogging Challenge - R is for Rushdie





Salman Rushdie is one of those authors who run hot/cold with me. Either I like the work immensely or it spectacularly fails. I love The Moor's Last Sigh but felt meh about The Ground Beneath Her Feet and so on. Actually I can't think of another author that I'm willing to consistently read who I feel is so inconsistent. Probably because when his writing works it's well worth waiting for.

This post is part of the A to Z Blogging Challenge. I encourage you to click through and explore some of the links to what other bloggers are doing.


1 comment:

  1. The Satanic Verses came out right after I graduated high schoo/before I started college. I remember think I should read it and I did give it a try....I did not get far and never went back to Rushdie....perhaps this summer will be a time to try...

    ReplyDelete