Friday, April 19, 2013

Pickwick Papers Vol. 1 Chapters 6-8

Realized that I am not nearly as prompt as Mr. Ysmal. Of course I did spend some time reminding Mr. Ysmal that it was the 19th. I owe you a review of chapters 3-5. It will be coming soon, I promise. For now here's the intro for the next installment.

Dear valued subscribers:
Enclosed, please find the latest installment of Mr. Dickens's Pickwick Papers: chapters 6-8.  The next issue will arrive on April 28th and is expected to include chapters 9-11.
Thank you for the many letters of concern we have received inquiring of Olaf Johansson's health and well-being.  Our esteemed distributor recovered from Wisconsapalooza only to go blind watching the recent solar eclipse.  We advised him to use caution but, as the old saying goes, keeping a Swede from his telescope during a solar eclipse is like...  well, you know the rest.

Best regards and happy reading,
A.B. Ysmal

I had no idea the Swedes were so fond of telescopes.

1 comment: